Keep all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X Portable Power Station. Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
YETI 500X HIGHLIGHTS
Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 500X POWER?
Keep all your small to medium devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X
Light-A-Life: 80 Hours
Camera: 70 Recharges
Phones: 40 Recharges
Tablet: 10 Recharges
Laptops: 8 Recharges
Medical devices (cpap): 10 Hours
Pellet grills: 9 Hours
32’ LCD TV 3 hours
- Wall charger (60W): 8.5 hrs
- Nomad 20: 29-58 Hours
- Nomad 50/Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 100/Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
- USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
- 6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
- 220V AC Inverter: 230VAC 50Hz, 1.3A (300W, 600W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Product SKU: 36110
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12.9 lbs (5.85 kg)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 5.8 in (19.05 x 28.58 x 14.73 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
**Shipping rate may apply, and varies for different countries.**