Our most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
YETI 200X HIGHLIGHTS
Compact, Lightweight Power Station
The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
High-Speed Charging Solution
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 200X POWER?
The Yeti 200X is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smartphone 20 Recharges
Headlamp 35 Recharges
Camera 35 Recharges
Tablet 5 Recharges
Laptop 4 Recharges
12V Portable Fridges 10+ Hours
Light-a-Life (Highest setting) 40 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated)
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 230VAC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 230VAC, 50hZ, 0.5A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Product SKU: 22080
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
**Shipping rate may apply, and varies for different countries.**