Re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel has the innovative technology to charge USB devices directly from the sun.
NOMAD 7 PLUS HIGHLIGHTS
The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 7 PLUS CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 7 Plus is great for recharging things like:
Yeti 200X: Charges in 5-10 Hours
Other smaller USB devices
Goal Zero Power Banks
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Switch 10 Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Flip 10 Charge Time: 2.5 - 5 Hours
- Guide 10 Charge Time: 3-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Charge Time: 5-10 Hours
- Venture 30 Charge Time: 8-16 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1.4A (1400 mA) (7W max)
- 2.5mm (super, guide 10 charge port): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (800mA) (7W max)
- Product SKU: 11806
- Weight with Kickstand: 17.0 oz (482 g)
- Weight without Kickstand: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 13 x 8.75 x 0.5 in (33 x 22.23 x 1.27 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 6.5 x 8.75 x 0.75 in (16.5 x 22.23 x 1.9 cm)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Rated Power: 7W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 8-9V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline