A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution.
YETI 150 HIGHLIGHTS
Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
Portable 12 lb (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 150 POWER?
The Yeti 150 is great for all your smaller sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smartphone 9-12 Recharges
POV Camera 25 Recharges
Headlamp 25-50 Recharges
Tablet 6 Recharges
Laptop 1-2 Recharges
- Wall Charger (5A): 6 Hours
- Nomad 50/Boulder 50: 5-10 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- 2 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, modified sine wave): 110V, 60Hz, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Warranty: 180 Days
- Cell Chemistry: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
**Shipping rate may apply, and varies for different countries.**