There is an update to this product. Please check out the latest version by clicking the product below listed in "Essential Add-Ons" The powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and proves smaller is better. It's dimmable and runs for over 500 hours on low - not to mention it'll charge your gear.
LIGHTHOUSE MINI HIGHLIGHTS
USB rechargeable lantern and phone recharger all in one.
Adjustable brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low.
Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting.
Plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE MINI
Recharge the Lighthouse Mini from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 4-6 hours
The Lighthouse Mini can be recharged from a USB Source in about 4 hours.
- USB Source: 4 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USP Port (input): 5V up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-NMC, 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 11.1 Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh)
- Lifecycles: 300+ with recommended use
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Product SKU: 32011
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8 oz (226.8g)
- Dimensions: 2.91 Dia. x 4.51 in (73.8 Dia x 105.5 mm)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- LED (output): 5W max, 210 Lumens, 3500K LED's
- One side lit: 500+ hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 400+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)